The Local Government of Midsayap stays true to their vision in making its citizens holistically capable, responsible and globally competitive. In doing so, the Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources (BFAR) in coordination with the Local Government Unit of Midsayap through the Office of the Municipal Agriculturist helps its young citizens obtain good quality education by assisting them in scholarship programs.
On February 24, 2018, students from different Municipalities of Region XII took an examination for the Bureau of Fisheries Scholarship Program for CY 2018 – 2023. Twenty (20) students from the region passed the exam and nine (9) of them are from the Municipality of Midsayap. The new scholars are graduates from:
I. Southern Christian College
• Aira Joy C. Suarez from Poblcion 5, Midsayap
• Haydee Joy G. Deniega from Poblacion 5, Midsayap
• Raiza Mae T. Caburatan from Poblacion 5, Midsayap
II. St. Mary’s Academy of Midsayap Inc.
• Debbie Grace S. Fernandez from Poblacion 2, Midsayap
• Florence Jane C. Tabarangao from Poblacio 2, Midsayap
III. Kimagango National High School
• Dian O. Trestiza from Kimagango, Midsayap
• Jarren T. Manila from Kimagango, Midsayap
IV. Notre Dame of Midsayap College
• Rica Lynn P. Taporco from Poblacion 5, Midsayap
V. Midsayap-Dilangalen National High School
• Jeszebel N. Pedroso from Poblacion 1, Midsayap
Seven (7) of the students will proceed with the Degree of BS in Fishery in University of Southern Mindanao in Kabacan, North Cotabato while the other two waived from the program.
The Local Government of Midsayap will continue to uphold its commitment to serve with transparency and accountability, rendering excellent quality of service with the objective of molding its constituents to become responsible and globally competitive.
Jesus B. Escondida, Jr.