All business permits and licenses are to be renewed within the first 20 days of January. During this period, the Municipal Government of Midsayap has a ONE-STOP SHOP program wherein all offices with direct participation in the processing of the application for renewal of business permits and licenses are housed in one place to help facilitate the smooth flow of documents; thus, saving the clientele’s money, time and effort.
Securing Business Transaction Form
In applying for a business permit in the Municipality of Midsayap, the applicant should submit a business transaction form (BTF) which contains vital information to process the application. The BTF is available in the Business Promotions and Development Office located at the ground floor of the Midsayap Municipal Hall.
Requirements for New Business
- Barangay Clearance
- DTI (Single Proprietor)
- SEC Registration (Corporation)
- Public Liability Insurance (for Restaurants, Cinemas, Malls, etc.)
- Authorization Letter of owner with ID
- Lease Contract / Tax Declaration
- SSS (Certification / Clearance)
- CTC (Community Tax Certificate-CEDULA)